Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Moxi's Grill

Calamari for starters

Bruschetta 

Steak with shrimps

Salmon with spinach and quinoa

Anniversary dinner : We went to this newly opened Moxi's grill on our anniversary. It had a very nice ambience and the staff was super nice. We ordered two starters. Which took quite a while coming and were okay. The main entree took its sweet time in arriving. I had ordered the steak (well done) and my husband, the fish. Just as I dug my fork in it to cut out a piece with the knife, some blood seeped out on my plate and I asked my waiter to grill it a bit more. The  waiter and the manager were so apologetic and gave us free drinks instead (they asked me to order another appetizer on the house, while i waited, but i said no. Did not want to spoil my appetite - was super hungry by now) So, 10 minutes later, while my husband was finishing up the fish, my steak finally arrived. I took a bite. It was okay. I knifed another bite and guess what ? Blood again. So, I just gave up. The manager arrived asking if everything was okay and why wasn't I eating? I just told him I had lost my appetite with the blood on my plate AGAIN! He was so sorry and asked me to order something else but by this time I just wanted to get out of that place. I had the senior manager come over and apologize and guess what ? They did not charge us. Even though I was pretty pissed off at the entire ordeal. But, the fact that they admitted their fault and tried to make amends is something I appreciate and admire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment