Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Applebee's

So, I'm out of town again... Over the weekend we went to Applebees for lunch. We ordered the hot Artichoke and Spinach dip, which was pretty good. I ordered the Cajun Shrimp Pasta... which was okay. A little too bland for my south-asian tastebuds to be honest. And my hubby ordered the Mexican Cheesy Chicken ( I don't really remember the name ) which was okay too. The cheese was a bit over-powering :P I guess after the appetizer, the entreez did not seem too appetizing.

Note to self: Order an appetizer only if there are more than two ppl eating out. Or order one appetizer and one entree. So that justice can be done.

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Cajun Shrimp Pasta

Mexican Cheesy Chicken

1 comment:

  1. love that cajun shrimp pasta..should try that, one of these days..:)

    ReplyDelete